Get in touch today to find out what we offer!
get in touch today!
However, there's always the risk that the song request will be something you really don't want to hear. Whether it's a cheesy wedding reception standard you've worked to avoid or a risque number you don't want your grandmother to hear, a song request can be out of line with the atmosphere you want. It doesn't have to be one or the other, though. When you work with an experienced wedding DJ, you can prepare in advance for guest song requests. There are plenty of ways to handle it, and we're happy to help come up with the perfect solution for your Boston wedding. Give us a call today to find out more!
Give us a call today!
- Guests at smaller weddings might feel like they should have a say in the play list, which can be frustrating for a couple who wants to have certain music played through their reception.
- Smaller weddings might need quieter music; some louder songs might overwhelm the reception.
- Small weddings also need music that gets everyone involved. While having half the guests sitting a song out at a 250-guest wedding can be a good thing, it can make the dance floor very empty when there are only 20 guests to start with.
give us a call and we can discuss!
Of course, before you make any firm transportation plans, it's worth finding out whether your guests will want to use it. There will always be a few guests who insist on using their own cars, but it could be something most of your guests really appreciate. While it is an added cost, it can help you day run smoother. You won't need to worry about stragglers, or a lost grandparent. It can also be an environmentally friendly option. The other big bonus of having guest transportation is that you can keep everyone in a party mood. Along with the transportation, you can offer them some entertainment for the journey. To find out more about keeping the entertainment going between venues, get in touch!
- It's true that bands are sometimes interactive, keep in mind that they won't be able to accommodate special requests like a DJ will. What if your best friend wants to dance a memorable song with you from childhood? Ask the DJ to play it..but it may not be in the bands repertoire.
- A band requires frequent breaks throughout the evening. Therefore, your party will have to 'take a break' and dance to a CD for a few minutes every hour.
- For many, the cost of hiring a wedding band is prohibitive. At a cost of between $3,500 and $20,000 (and up!), you'll want to know that you've found the most ideal group for your wedding. A DJ may be the most cost effective way to go.
- Your first dance song can be sung by the artist that made you fall in love without having to hire them specifically.
give us a call!